[ERMCommittee] August 3 meeting minutes

Tolbert, Marisa marisab2 at uillinois.edu
Thu Aug 3 20:38:15 UTC 2023

Hello,

I have posted today's meeting minutes in Box: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uofi.box.com/s/1lf8dfn2lxsd2qzrcf9rbxdrwzks6br4__;!!DZ3fjg!7acOyPJj6gPOJQci9ZGPVjydELHbP4MyEMYPHSGfe71xUfDazaabc3TkFjakufnNoVwuP1HYXmg8sZDi3O6mDHELSm0efK-d$ . They are also attached to this email. Let me know of any corrections that need to be made.

Thanks!

Marisa Tolbert
Library Services Coordinator
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
https://www.carli.illinois.edu/
217.333.6850 | marisab2 at uillinois.edu<mailto:marisab2 at uillinois.edu>
Preferred pronouns<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen__;!!DZ3fjg!7acOyPJj6gPOJQci9ZGPVjydELHbP4MyEMYPHSGfe71xUfDazaabc3TkFjakufnNoVwuP1HYXmg8sZDi3O6mDHELSvnlgBDd$ >: they/she

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University of Illinois employees regarding U of I business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.