[ERMCommittee] Thank you for 2022-2023 Efforts!

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Tue Jun 13 15:37:40 UTC 2023

Hello, ERM Committee Members.

The last meeting of the 2022-2023 year is canceled this Thursday.

Thank you to everyone for your work on the committee this year. Elaine and
Craig are scheduled to rotate off at the end of this term. Would everyone
else please begin to think about whether they may want to serve as Chair or
Co-Chair next year?

As a reminder, the term year runs from July - June, so perhaps we should
plan on holding the first meeting of the year at the usual time in July?
That would be Thursday, July 20, 9:30 to 11. Just a proposal; please weigh
in if you have other ideas.

I hope your summers are off to a slightly more restful start.

Lisa

--

*If you'd like to meet with me, please schedule yourself on my calendar
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.app.google/6877kZBhVLcNiGnf9__;!!DZ3fjg!7mGpPbrpZZd3UYHEXc0hNk2A9LWzSK97QZj3Wwki3JlR-SxTIMU94FYJwOTE4IexqS8lW0YqIzUIA-cpGI1zsJrasJMV$ >.*

*Need help navigating the NEIU Libraries' resources? Check out
the Introduction to Research at the NEIU Libraries
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiulibraries.libguides.com/tutorials__;!!DZ3fjg!7mGpPbrpZZd3UYHEXc0hNk2A9LWzSK97QZj3Wwki3JlR-SxTIMU94FYJwOTE4IexqS8lW0YqIzUIA-cpGI1zsB18kX8Q$ > guide.  Y**ou can
also reach out through chat or email
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/neiu-libraries/ask-librarian__;!!DZ3fjg!7mGpPbrpZZd3UYHEXc0hNk2A9LWzSK97QZj3Wwki3JlR-SxTIMU94FYJwOTE4IexqS8lW0YqIzUIA-cpGI1zsOS48wae$ > any time if you have
questions.*

Lisa Wallis, eResources & Systems Librarian / Associate Professor

*NEIU Libraries*

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.neiu.edu__;!!DZ3fjg!7mGpPbrpZZd3UYHEXc0hNk2A9LWzSK97QZj3Wwki3JlR-SxTIMU94FYJwOTE4IexqS8lW0YqIzUIA-cpGI1zsLXqa32V$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!7mGpPbrpZZd3UYHEXc0hNk2A9LWzSK97QZj3Wwki3JlR-SxTIMU94FYJwOTE4IexqS8lW0YqIzUIA-cpGI1zsBhDwR2d$ >
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neiu.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!7mGpPbrpZZd3UYHEXc0hNk2A9LWzSK97QZj3Wwki3JlR-SxTIMU94FYJwOTE4IexqS8lW0YqIzUIA-cpGI1zsFH3vVIe$ >