[ERMCommittee] Thank Yous, Welcomes, & an All-Committee invite

Elaine Fetyko Page elainep at elmhurst.edu
Wed Jun 21 17:58:19 UTC 2023

Thank you everyone - it was a pleasure to meet all of you last year. I look forward to programs from the ERMC next year!!
Best,
Elaine Page

Elaine Fetyko Page
pronouns: she/her/hers
Head of Technical Services
University Archivist
Elmhurst University – A.C. Buehler Library
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst IL 60126
630-617-3166
630-617-3332 fax