[Discovery_PVE_Comm] [External] Re: Secret search parameter to improve title search results?

Koteles, Colin koteles at cod.edu
Tue May 21 19:51:04 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I’m seeing search result behaviors similar to what everyone else is reporting. Omission/addition of “the” in searches is having a non-trivial effect on result rankings!

So I am also in favor of enabling in our sandboxes and evaluation and discussing further.

/colin

--
Colin Koteles
Professor & Web Services Manager