[ERMCommittee] Thank Yous, Welcomes, & an All-Committee invite

Tolbert, Marisa marisab2 at uillinois.edu
Wed Jun 26 14:17:59 UTC 2024

Hi all,

We hope everyone's summer is off to a great start! As we wrap up CARLI's FY24 committee year, we have a few logistical items.
First, thanks to Andrea Imre and Liz Hollendonner for their service on the E-Resources Management Committee! It has been a pleasure collaborating with you both over the past years. Thank you to Megan Ruenz for your renewed committee membership and continued service! Thanks also to Liz Hollendonner and Elizabeth Nelson, who have been great committee co-chairs this year!

Secondly, we'd like to welcome three new members to the committee: Joanna Kolendo, Elizabeth Outler, and Jacob Del Rio. We are looking forward to working with you all in the coming years!
We have included the full committee roster at the end of this message, and it will get updated on the CARLI website after July 1. Andrea and Liz, we will keep you on the e-mail list until then, just in case the committee needs to wrap up any loose ends from this year.

As in previous years, CARLI will be hosting an all-committee meeting to kick off the new year on Thursday, July 25 from 2 - 3 pm on Zoom. Attendance is not mandatory but is highly encouraged. It will be recorded for those who cannot make it. Here's the Zoom link: https://illinois.zoom.us/j/83839224547?pwd=kFLWeP3opFa29iv0CV81NESBYgaCrI.1.

Finally, here is a scheduling poll to help determine when our first meeting will be: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://whenavailable.com/event/gqK1DFr2ZVhWm9Eq7__;!!DZ3fjg!5_ga42pf_n6kWem_MmkvvLWT1TzEMHW6Ojcw1KUfFui7FNBY57ydV0xApzbUv7MyB0lYD0TwbwVvdEQrKZ4JCuLDNpxad4wO$ . The poll closes at end of day Wednesday, July 10, 2024. Please RSVP your availability by this deadline.

E-Resources Management Committee 2024-2025
Name
Term
Institution
Jacob Del Rio
2024-2027
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
Robin Hofstetter
2023-2026
Roosevelt University
Joanna Kolendo
2024-2026
Chicago State University
Elizabeth Nelson
2022-2025
McHenry County College
Elizabeth Outler
2024-2027
DePaul University
Jennifer Patterson
2023-2026
Sauk Valley Community College
Sara Rizzo
2022-2025
National Louis University
Megan Ruenz
2024-2027
Wheaton College
Lisa Wallis
2022-2025
Northeastern Illinois University

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,
CARLI staff liaisons: Denise Green, Marisa Tolbert

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University of Illinois employees regarding U of I business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.