[ERMCommittee] FW: OCLC Data Sync processes update

Tolbert, Marisa marisab2 at uillinois.edu
Tue Jun 25 19:34:32 UTC 2024

FYI

From: TechServ-ig <techserv-ig-bounces at carli.illinois.edu> On Behalf Of Gibson, Jessica via TechServ-ig
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 2:23 PM
To: I-Share Liaisons <I-ShareLiaisons at carli.illinois.edu>; TechServ-ig <techserv-ig at carli.illinois.edu>
Subject: [TechServ-ig] OCLC Data Sync processes update

CARLI is pleased announce that the Data Sync processes for I-Share libraries between Alma and OCLC have been restored and records are being processed normally!   The backlog of files has been sent to OCLC, the daily updates have resumed for print holdings, and the weekly updated have resumed for electronic holdings.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to correct this issue. If you have any concerns or questions about these processes now or in future, please contact us at support at carli.illinois.edu<mailto:support at carli.illinois.edu>. Thank you!

--
Jessica Gibson
Assistant Director, System Services