[ERMCommittee] Tomorrow's Agenda

Elizabeth Hollendonner ehollendonner at millikin.edu
Thu Oct 26 00:31:57 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I just realized I did not share the agenda for tomorrow's meeting yet. Apologies for the lateness!

Attached please find the agenda as well as September's minutes. Both are available in Box.
Andrea Imre is scheduled to take minutes, and Elizabeth Nelson will not be in attendance. I plan to join the meeting to facilitate around 10:45am or sooner.

Thanks,

Liz Hollendonner, MLIS
Assistant Professor
Staley Library
Research/Instruction Librarian
Access Services/Electronic Resources/Technical Services
217-424-3709

Responsibility - Input - Restorative - Achiever - Intellection