[CARLIdeicomm] Reminder: Please complete this brief poll to schedule ongoing CARLI DEI Committee meetings

Swanson, Nicole Marie long20 at uillinois.edu
Mon Sep 9 15:52:34 UTC 2024

Just a friendly reminder, please complete this brief poll<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://poll-maker.com/QP4V5WC4W__;!!DZ3fjg!8af7GNJ5Al35n2aMr9yZtn2oJwQvVqnOKOoymIOIwTc2Pj41Gv9arM1bX4qzNc7E7l__GfJaxc5T559vdgEdZJ30467QMg$ > by tomorrow, September 10 to help us identify a convenient time to schedule our monthly, virtual CARLI DEI Committee meetings.
The days and times are for the third week of each month from September - June. We've tried to exclude days and times previously indicated as problematic.
For any dates that fall on holidays, we will adjust the schedule as a group.

Thank you,
Nicole

Nicole Swanson
Senior Coordinator of Library Services & Outreach
Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI)
217-300-6989